- Western University of Health Sciences
- Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Science 001
- The Synapse
Last Modified: 2011-07-05
1. Ca2+ flows into terminal
2. Ion binds with protein on synaptic vesicle membrane
3. Fusion of vesicle with presynaptic membrane
4. Opens vesicle
5. Release Ach into synaptic cleft
6. After transmitter relase, vesicle membrane is retrieved back into presynaptic terminal and recycled
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"