When there are multiple turn lanes which lane do you enter?
1. at any intersection where a traffic light or police officer is controlling traffic
2. in mid-block on any street in a business district of mid-block on a throught highway in a residential district, except where the street or highway is divided and the turn is made at a legal opening or crossover
3. at any place where signs prohibit such turns
1. check for traffic in your blind spot. signal right, pull as far right as possible and stop
2. check traffic in blind spot. when the way is clear, signal left. make a left-angle turn to the opposite curb or side of the road.
3. check traffic to left and right. turn front wheels as far right as possible. looking behind the vehicle, back far enough so the vehicle clears the curb when you pull forward
4. check traffic to left and right and proceed when the way is clear
"The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8, and graduated with honors!"Jennifer Colorado School of Mines