When there are multiple turn lanes which lane do you enter?
1. at any intersection where a traffic light or police officer is controlling traffic
2. in mid-block on any street in a business district of mid-block on a throught highway in a residential district, except where the street or highway is divided and the turn is made at a legal opening or crossover
3. at any place where signs prohibit such turns
1. check for traffic in your blind spot. signal right, pull as far right as possible and stop
2. check traffic in blind spot. when the way is clear, signal left. make a left-angle turn to the opposite curb or side of the road.
3. check traffic to left and right. turn front wheels as far right as possible. looking behind the vehicle, back far enough so the vehicle clears the curb when you pull forward
4. check traffic to left and right and proceed when the way is clear
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"Alice , Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"Tim , University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly!??I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"Jennifer , Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"Justin , LSU