Unit 11: Population Biology
- University of Missouri- Columbia
- Biological Sciences
- Biological Sciences 1020
- Unit 11: Population Biology
Last Modified: 2011-12-05
- the maximum rate of increase of a population under ideal conditions
- an exponential growth curve that includes death rates
- growth which increases as a function of the size of the population
- e.g. the larger the population, the greater the increase
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"