Unit 9: Genetics
- University of Missouri- Columbia
- Biological Sciences
- Biological Sciences 1020
- Unit 9: Genetics
Last Modified: 2011-11-02
- a genotype consisting of 2 different alleles; not true-breeding
- a cross b/w an individual of unknown genotype & an individual w/ the homozygous recessive genotype
- ex) Hh x hh
- HH x hh
- the most common phenotype in natural populations
- generally taken as the standard or "normal" phenotype
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"