- University of Florida
- Journalism And Mass Communication
- Journalism And Mass Communication 4200
- Untitled Flashcards
Last Modified: 2012-03-17
Related Textbooks:Law of Public Communication, 2009 Update Edition, The (7th Edition)
- SC ruled that while the streets could be used "for the exercise of the freedom of communicating info and dissemination" it didn't apply to "purely commercial advertising"
- Commercial advertising could be regulated by legislature
Regulates advertising and health claims on labels; enforces compliance with FDA approved claims.
Responsible for truth in advertising
- Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations
- From the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970
- provides harsher penalties for org. engaged in patterns of crime.
- designed to assist governmental prosecution of organized
- Can be applied in both criminal and civil cases
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"