- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Womens Studies
- Womens Studies 240
- Untitled Flashcards
Last Modified: 2012-04-19
Related Textbooks:Feminist Frontiers
Ex. Why men cheat? They want to be seen as a monogamist but their bodies are telling them to be with multiple women. Our bodies and our thinking process do not align with each other.
- womens rights convention held in seneca falls NY
- first time women and men met together to demand the right to vote for women
- first time that the push for women's suffrage gained national prominance
- womens roles should be equal to mens in every aspect to life
- modeled after declaration
- married women get property rights
- higher education for women
Movie in class, women picketed the white house. fight for women's rights.
- raised as a political framework and identity that used to be private
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"