To login with Google, please enable popups
Forgot your password?
Don’t have an account? Sign up
To signup with Google, please enable popups
Sign up with Google or Facebook
To sign up you must be 13 or older. Other people won’t see your birthday.
By signing up I agree to StudyBlue's
Already have an account? Log in
5. Krikorian's adoption of “the national consciousness of an American” is what Hudson Institute scholar John Fonte calls:
a. re-crossing the Delaware.
b. the perfect privilege.
c. patriotic assimilation.
d. overthreading the loom.
2. According to HRC why aren't "civil unions" enough for same-gender couples?
a. “Civil union" doesn't sound serious
b. Many couples want religious ceremony.
c. Done in privated. Civil unions provide state-level benefits, not 1000+ benefits that marriage offers.
1. Barbara Epstein concludes with a call for
a. redefining feminism as an idea.
b. abandonment of the quest for an egalitarian society and a new
focus on individualism.
c. more women getting involved in academia.
d. a return to a revised version of radical feminism.
2. Kate O'Beirne cites a researcher who noted that all of the "big things in life," including health and long life, depend on
a. financial stability.
1. The members of the President’s Council on Bioethics note that at first glance, a memory-altering drug would seem ideally suited for the prevention of:
a. post-traumatic stress disorder.
b. combat fatigue.
c. schizophreniform disorder.
d. delusional recall.
2. Michael J. Sandel describes a case in which a man and woman were criticized for their efforts to have a child who was:
a. taller than average.
b. gifted with musical ability.
c. likely to be homosexual.
d. deaf from birth.
Sign up for free and study better. Anytime, anywhere.
Get started today!