Vocabulary Chapter 7
- University of North Texas
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice 4200
- Vocabulary Chapter 7
Last Modified: 2011-12-06
- It is a constitutional right but is not specifically mentioned in the constitution
- The right to be let alone by other people (Katz v. United States
- The person must have exhibited and actual expectation of privacy
- The expectation must be one that society is prepared to recognize as reasonable
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"