- United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- English As A Foreign Language
- English As A Foreign Language 1
Last Modified: 2017-01-24
2. Belong to something as a part, appendage, or accessory.
3. be in effect or existence in a specified place or at a specified time.
2. ultimate importance and inviolability
2. An excess of expenditure.
3. (In sport) the amount or score by which a team or individual are losing.
2. A situation in which a person is in a position to derive personal benefit from actions or decisions made in their official capacity.
- (of a device) able to be attached to and used with a computer, though not an integral part of it.
- relating to, denoting, or typical of an extrovert.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"